The MHL Hotel Collection was formed by its three partners John Malone, Paul Higgins and John Lally.
The MHL Hotel Collection is a collection of unique and individual hotels in key city and resort locations throughout Ireland. From the bustling city centres of Dublin, Galway and Limerick , to a picturesque and historic estates close to Wicklow and Galway City, each of our hotels has its own distinct personality and charm. As unique as our collection is, all of our hotels are united in their commitment to delivering exceptional hospitality to all of our guests.
Our collection comprises seven hotels in Dublin, one in county Wicklow and one in each of Galway and Limerick. In addition, we manage two sister hotels in Galway.
In Dublin city we have 7 hotels:
- The Westin Dublin (5 star)
- The InterContinental Dublin (5 star)
- The Trinity City Hotel Dublin (4 star)
- The Hilton Dublin (4 star)
- The Spencer Hotel Dublin (4 star)
- The Morgan Hotel Dublin (4 star)
- The Beacon Hotel Dublin (4 star)
Our collection in Wicklow, Galway and Limerick cities comprises:
- Powerscourt Hotel Resort & Spa (5 star)
- The Galmont Hotel and Spa (formerly the Radisson Blu Galway) (4 star)
- The Glenlo Abbey Hotel and Golf Course, Galway (5 star)
- The Harbour Hotel Galway (4 star)
- The Limerick Strand Hotel (4 star)
The MHL Hotel Collection is the second largest hotel group in Dublin city with over 1,250 five and four star bedrooms. Overall, the MHL Hotel Collection manages 1,800 in the three cities in which it operates. Hotel revenues in 2018 exceeded €150 million.
The Partners' continuing aim is to acquire and manage a collection of high quality hotels, both branded and non-branded, and to apply their management and operational expertise to the business, to enhance the hotels’ future performance.
In 2017, MHL Hotel Collection won the Best Hotel Group category at the National Hospitality Awards.