Looking for a Spa Manager Job Description Example? Scroll to the article below.
However, if you’re looking for spa manager jobs in Ireland, visit Tourism Recruit.
A Spa Manager is responsible for the operation, as well as financial control and yield management of the Spa.
Spa Manager Job Description – Duties and Responsibilities
- Promote a helpful and professional image to the guest. Moreover, give full cooperation to any guest requiring assistance.
- Anticipate guest needs in order to enhance quality service and in turn enhance guest satisfaction.
- Give full cooperation to any colleague requiring assistance. Moreover, be flexible in assisting around the hotel in response to business needs.
- Ensure quality training and coaching is carried out in a systematic and professional way.
- Maintain regular and effective communication within your team and at all levels. Do so by holding daily briefing sessions and attending hotel meetings.
- Plan the labour resource effectively. Aforementioned includes training, supervision and forecasting in line with the hotel needs.
- Create an environment which promotes employee morale and encourages the team.
- Appraise all employees under your control at the agreed intervals.
- Select and train all personnel required in your department.
- Apply hotel policies at all times. Furthermore, have a complete knowledge of the hotel’s products and services.
- Control and seek to reduce all operating costs of your department. Do so while maintaining the standards.
- Identify and report maintenance requirements and hazards in the workplace.
- Comply with statutory and legal requirements for fire, hygiene, health and safety. As well as licensing and employment. Moreover, ensure that members of the team are aware of, and are working in accordance with these requirements.
- Take full management responsibilities within the Spa area.
- Have an up to date knowledge of products and promotions within the Spa.
- Carry out any reasonable request by management that is within the overall scope of the job.
- Instigate a monthly meeting with all Spa staff to motivate the staff and be aware of their needs and aspirations.
- Insure proper induction and training of all therapists.