Hotel Reservation Manager Job Description – ensure the maximization of all bedrooms and hotel sales opportunities. They report directly to the Revenue Manager and the General Manager. Furthermore, they collaborate closely with the Front Office, Sales & Marketing, and Events departments to ensure the goal.
If you’re looking for reservation manager jobs, check them out on Tourism Recruit. Keep reading to learn more about the role.
Hotel Reservation Manager Job Description – Reservation Manager Duties
- Manage the Reservations team & all rooms reservations processes for the hotel. For both individual and group bookings.
- Assisting the Revenue Manager in developing new Reservations/Revenue SOP’s for the team following the introduction of a new property PMS.
- Manage the Reservations team to meet and exceed budgeted targets.
- Develop the Reservations team to ensure the constant delivery of excellent guest and customer service.
- Ensure all email traffic is monitored and reservations appropriately recorded and checked – dates, price, market segmentation, sources etc.
- Manage no-show and cancelled reservations and process charges according to hotel policy.
- Work closely with the Sales team to help identify leads and convert leads to confirmed bookings.
- Liaise with the Revenue Manager to maximise room revenue. Assist the Revenue Manager with daily, weekly and monthly revenue reporting.
- Deal with customer complaints & reviews in a professional and efficient manner, ensuring guest satisfaction at all times.