Hotel Night Manager Job Description – responsible for the smooth running of the Hotel/Resort & reception duties during evening hours.
If you’re looking for night manager jobs, click here. However, if you’re looking for night manager duties, continue reading.
Hotel Night Manager Job Description – Duties and Responsibilities
- Train staff in relevant software systems.
- Direct the night team in their duties.
- Assist the Food and Beverage personnel and nominate the closing of the bar.
- Ensure that staff are sent home when business levels are low and that they are clocked out and departed.
- Manage food and beverage service at night to the required standard.
- Ensure guests’ needs are met during the night period including organising transport etc.
- Ensure billing of rooms is carried out accurately.
- Gather the relevant information for early morning wake up, departures etc. and ensure these are carried out to the required standard.
- Liaise with the day concierge and reception to ensure proper handover with regard to transport, guest details etc.
- Also, liaise with security regarding any incidents and follow up as required.
- Drive staff home and ensure they adhere to the staff transport policy and that it is not abused. Make sure a correct record is kept.
- Ensure all public areas and rooms are cleaned thoroughly and to the agreed standard.
- Make sure all facilities issues are reported to the relevant manager