F&B Supervisor Job Description
- To train and develop the F&B teams skills which in turn will lead to delivering an outstanding guest experience and consequently a growth in food revenue.
- To manage the team in the absence of the F&B Managers – managing the roster and payroll in line with the needs of the business.
- Liaise with the Events team ensuring that all meeting and events are managed to the highest levels. To develop and create SOP’s and ensure that they are being adhered to at all times.
- Work closely with the culinary team and ensure that communication is maintained consistently to ensure the best levels of service for our guests.
- Engage with both hotel guests and customers regarding their experience and seek constructive feedback to better our team and our hotel.
- Liaise with other departments regarding all guests/customers arriving at the hotel during the week.
- Ensures guest satisfaction by attending to their requests and enquires courteously and efficiently.
- Maintain and monitor the service levels of the F&B outlets – ensure that all guests are accommodated and that Food Service areas & team members are clean and presentable at all times.
- Encourage all staff to focus on “Customer Service” through your own actions and theirs.
- Ensure that Standards of Procedure are adhered to throughout the F&B outlets.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum 1 years’ experience in a supervisory or similar role
- Ideally have worked in a 4 or 5* hotel
- A natural ability to ensure that each guest in The Hotel is made to feel welcomed and that their expectations are exceeded.
- Proven track record of excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Creative approach to developing a team and passion to help people grow within their roles
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to prioritise activities on multiple projects with minimal supervision
- Provide support to other members of the team as may be necessary from time to time to meet business demands.
- The ability to work shift work and be available to work 39 hours per week
- Opportunity to partake in the Hotels Management Development Programme.
- Potential to partake in external courses and third level education where applicable.
- Meals on duty.
- Active staff social club
- Health Club & Spa discounts.
- Employee recognition rewards.
To view all job F & B descriptions click here.
To view all jobs on Tourism Recruit you can apply here