A corporate sales executive job description usually covers whether the role is predominantly proactive or reactive. However, in most cases it will probably be a bit of both. Furthermore, there will more than likely be an administrative element to it as well.
If you’re looking for corporate sales jobs in tourism and hospitality sector, check out Tourism Recruit. And for more info about a corporate sales executive job description, read on.
Corporate Sales Executive Job Description – Main Responsibilities
- Firstly, you should identify business that has been lost over the years. Moreover, you should develop a strategy to win this business back to the hotel.
- Source new business leads for the hotel.
- Conduct telephone and face to face calls.
- Conduct market research with corporate transient market and business groups.
- Contribute and assist in developing sales strategies throughout the year.
- Observe hotels in our competitive set and ensure we are offering the same level of service.
- Participate in local, regional and national activities including trade shows, networking events, presentations etc.
- Assist and support Corporate Sales Manager in setting up appointments.
- Support the Account Management for the hotel as well.
- Respond to daily Corporate enquiries / RFPs and quote rates as per Sales Managers.
- Of course, site inspections and show arounds of hotel facilities are an important part of the role.
- Assist with all Sales & Marketing activities required for the hotel and provide support with competitor revenue analysis as well.
- You should also monitor, track and maintain existing business within the hotel and ensure all data is reported to the Sales Team as well.
- Complete weekly and monthly reports.
- Maintain Opera and ensure profiles and rates are correct. Set up new Corporate Accounts as well.
- Track and communicate customer feedback to relevant departments accordingly.
- Finally, ensure the Guest Relations Team is aware of Corporate and VIP business at the hotel.
Find other useful job descriptions on the links below. Or, explore the sales jobs category on your own.