Bar Manager Job Description
We now have a development opportunity for a Bar Supervisor, ideal for someone with experience supervising within a busy bar environment, to join our team of professional food service and bar service professionals.
- Ensure smooth running of all bar operations in the absence of the Assistant Bar Manager or Bar Manager
- Ensure weekly/daily checklists are completed by bar staff
- Ensure all of the bar team adhere to systems and procedures as outlined in the standards of procedures manual
- Ensure all stock is rotated and stored in a safe manner
- Ensure all bars are prepared for set up in advance of each shift and in accordance with relevant standards of procedure
- Ensure that all staff arrive to work on time and in correct uniform and name badge as per weekly rota
- Develop, train and coach bar staff to the standards required of a four star Hotel establishment in accordance with the standards of procedures manual
- At least 1 years full time experience in a similar position in 4 *Hotels
- Experience working with standard operating procedures and updating where necessary
- Be able to demonstrate taking initiative and supervising others
- Very experienced in dealing with high volume and fast paced working environments
- Individuals must have flexibility in their approach, the ability to adapt to last minute changes and be extremely customer focused
- An excellent command of the English language
- Shift work and flexibility is required in this position.
To view all job F & B descriptions click here.
To view all Bar jobs on Tourism Recruit click here
To view all jobs on Tourism Recruit you can apply here