Accounts Assistant Job Description – Duties and Responsibilities
Accounts Assistant Job Description includes taking care of all purchase and sales invoices as well as matching delivery dockets to received invoices.
- Raise and Log PO’s and approvals for same
- Issue payment recommendation packs to HQ
- Issue all Sales invoices, statements and reconciling debtors accounts.
- Entry of daily Till reports and cash declarations onto system
- Reconcile Creditors & Nominal accounts at month end.
- Bank and cash Reconciliation’s
- Run Month end reports and answer queries on same
- Provide back up required for balance sheet reconciliations as required.
- Weekly reporting of key operating information`
- Stocktakes and regular systems audits.
- Thoroughly proficient in Microsoft Word / Excel and experience with accounts packages preferable.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer telephone, take messages etc.
- Deal with all customer queries, taking bookings and scheduling (Large emphasis on B2B management).
- Liaise with Head Office and Management on admin of centre.
- Ensure all customer contracts are in date, issue new ones and perform credit checks on new customers.
- Manage weekly timesheets and holiday logs.
- Place orders for the centre.
- Monitor Mailbox for general queries and respond where appropriate.
If you want to see more Finance Job Descriptions, click the link.
For Accounts Assistant and other Financial Jobs, click here.